What are your hours of operation?
- Grand Canyon West is open from 8am to 5pm daily from October to March. We are open from 7am to 7pm daily from April to September. We are open every day of the year including all major holidays.
- Last ticket is sold one and a half hours prior to closing time.
- Hualapai River Runners departs from the Hualapai Lodge on Historic Route 66 at 8:00am. Rafts operate March to October.
- Hualapai Ranch cabin check-in is open 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Hualapai Lodge check-in is open 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Diamond Creek Restaurant is open 6:30AM to 9:00PM during the summer and 6:30AM to 8:30 Monday- Thursday, 6:30 to 8:00 Friday-Sunday during the winter.
- Note: Arizona does not participate in Daylight Savings Time, so Arizona is one hour later than Las Vegas and California (Pacific Standard Time) when Daylight Savings time is inactive. When daylight savings time is active, the time is the same as Pacific Standard Time.