Overnight Package at Grand Canyon West
$129.95* per person plus tax, $8 impact fee & $4 fuel surcharge
based on double occupancy.
Tranquility Package includes:
One night in western cabins facing the canyon
rim. Join the cowboys making S’mores and telling stories around an open fire.
Legacy Silver package which includes:
- Meal at Hualapai Ranch
- Continental breakfast
- $5 voucher towards any $25 gift shop purchase
- Hualapai Legacy Package
- Hualapai Visitation Certificate
- Photo opportunities with Hualapai Members
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle to all viewpoints
- Enjoy western hospitality, cowboy entertainment,
wagon rides and more.
- Learn how to rope, quick draw, and tomahawk
toss the cowboy way.
- Native American Village: a walking tour of authentic
Native American dwellings depicting multiple tribes.
- Amphitheater: live Native American performances from
multiple tribes demonstrated continuously all day.
- Creations by Native Hands: features handmade,
authentic Native American jewelry and crafts.
- "Highpoint Hike”: offers breathtaking panoramic
canyon views of the Grand Canyon and
- Visit the remnants of a historic tram that stretched
8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine
discovered in the 1930’s.
- Hualapai Market: interact with Tribal members offering Native American jewelry and crafts.
*All tours and products are subject to tribal tax and fees. Weather may affect availability of tours. Grand Canyon West
is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe and reserves the right to deny entry. Tours and prices subject to change without notice.
Cancellation policies apply. No private vehicles allowed at Grand Canyon West beyond the designated parking area.