Group & Event Experiences
Some of life's greatest moments are spent with friends, family, and colleagues, and what a better way to experience the Grand Canyon than with those you love. Contact us today to discuss a group trip to the Grand Canyon, complete with lodging, aerial tours, river rafting, horseback riding, and much more.
Tour Vendors & Wholesalers
Grand Canyon West frequently partners with outside vendors and wholesalers to provide guests with unforgettable experiences. Whether you want to offer bus and helicopter tours to the canyon from Las Vegas, need to rent space to land your own helicopter, or want to request the use of our logo or photos for brochures and other print materials, we will be happy to work with you. Contact our Marketing and Public Relations team to discuss your needs.
Marketing & Public Relations for Hualapai Tourism
Grand Canyon Resort Corporation Marketing
Irena Walema — Filming, Permits, and Contracts
GCRC Board of Directors
Learn about our current board members by clicking the button below.
News & Press
Grand Canyon West is in the news! View a few of our recent media mentions below, and stay up-to-date on everything happening with GCRC by checking back often for new articles and awards. Contact our marketing department at email@example.com for details or press inquiries.
- Free Tour for Hualapai Tribe Members, Mohave Resident: Grand Canyon Skywalk Marks 10th Anniversary and Grand Canyon West Celebrates 29th Anniversary Sat., April 8, 2017
— April 7, 2017
- Hualapai River Runners Rafting Season Opens March 15
— March 15, 2017
- Kingman Unified School District, Sundance Helicopters and Grand Canyon West Partner to Provide Field Trips to Students and Teaches for an Experience of a Lifetime
— February 15, 2017
- Grand Canyon West Tops 1 Million Annual Visitors; Visitor Numbers Skyrocket at Grand Canyon Skywalk, Tourist Experiences Owned by Hualapai Tribe
— Novermber 15, 2016
- Grand Canyon Resort Corporation Hires Experiences Hospitality and Tourism Leader Brian Siegel as Company's New CEO
— July 22, 2016