All Grand Canyon West tour packages include
a convenient Hop-On-Hop-Off shuttle system that continuously operates, giving you the freedom to create your own experience. You choose the sights to see and how much time
you would like to spend at each one.
- Grand Canyon Skywalk: the glass
bridge 4,000 feet (1,200 meters)above the Grand Canyon floor.
- Native American Village: a walking
tour of authentic Native American dwellings depicting multiple tribes.
- Amphitheater: live Native American performances from multiple tribes demonstrated continuously all day.
- Creations by Native Hands: features
handmade, authentic Native American jewelry and crafts.
- “Highpoint Hike”: offers breathtaking panoramic canyon views of the Grand
Canyon and Colorado River.
- Visit the remnants of a historic tram
that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine..
- Dine right on the edge of the Grand
Canyon with uninhibited 360 degree
- Hualapai Market: interact with Tribal members offering Native American
jewelry and crafts.
- Enjoy western hospitality, cowboy
entertainment, wagon rides and more.
- Learn how to rope, quick draw and tomahawk toss the cowboy way.
- Horseback riding: guided 30-minute rides to the rim and 90-minute rides
along the rim.
- Stay overnight in western cabins facing the canyon rim. Join the
cowboys making S’mores and telling stories around an open fire.